Re: Outdoor CCTV problem

G. Morgan <G_Morgan@xxxxxxxx> wrote in
news:ro4k87pufcae4ep2r1j2nfr5hb58gs1tqk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

> Cheap equipment, or not enough light.  Take your pick, both are probably
> correct.
>
> What equipment are you working with?

Yes, the gear was relatively cheap: On the other hand, it is up-to-date
technology, so perhaps it's not all bad. It's a 4-channel DVR/receiver that
records to an SD card, and the 12v cameras have 30 LED's. All made in China
(I think) and purchased on eBay. I actually ended up with two very similar
DVR/receivers, which could be helpful, because using one alone, I have
awful trouble picking up four cameras. There is a lot of interference and
usually one out of the 4 cameras isn't picked up. Perhaps I should try
wiring the cameras to a DVR (luckily the cameras have wire outputs) -
because this wireless setup seems very problematic indeed.

JakeD