Re: 2GIG and Total Connect, Where's the beef ??

Wow,  I just had the time to read posts.
How do these forums work, it it just ranting ?

I've read a few other posts, and it just seems like high school.

The value of these blogs/posts is with the membership, When we drop
off
it becomes a glorified E-mail between a few, and the value of
intelligent input
is lost.

Replying to this is irrevalant, I am signing out.