Dood you have to use it...or you will lose it.

Client calls 6x the other night (I usually don't answer late night calls
from CID's from out of state) but I finally did. Dood I got robbed!
Me: Oh shit the system didn't work?
Him: No, my wife didn't arm the system.

Lost over 40K in jewelry alone.
The dog slept
The birds were quiet for the 1st time ever.

We have so much detection in that house a mouse couldn't move 3 feet without
setting something off...and they didn't arm the system.

Now we put a radio backup in and he wanted cameras until I told him the
price...he'll think about it. Yah...the shock of getting broken into is
wearing off already :-)

Rob