Re: Changing the call out phone number??

responding to
http://www.secure-gear.com/security-physical/Changing-the-call-out-phone-number-59620-.htm
vstarsecurity wrote:
AngryOldWhiteGuy wrote:

> I have an alarm system that came with the house - we don't have it
> monitored, and it's currently showing an amber "Trouble"
> indicator because
> (so I've been told) there's no call out number that it can verify - so
> I'd
> like to set it up so that if there's a condition that'd cause the system
> call a monitoring service, I'll get the call on my phone.  It's a DSC
> Power
> 832 system - can anyone point me to how I could program it to call my
> phone - if that's not possible, is there any way to eliminate the
> condition
> that's lighting the trouble light?

> Thanks!

Why not buy a set of self-monitoring home alarm systems for your home ?
Vstar security are providing self-monitoring home security systems, please
check
it.

Vstar Security is a international company involved in design and
distribution of
comprehensive GSM, burglar alarm system, security cameras for businesses
in
telecommunication, Security Industry, Automotive, Telemetry and Technology
related industries