Changing the call out phone number??

I have an alarm system that came with the house - we don't have it
monitored, and it's currently showing an amber "Trouble" indicator because
(so I've been told) there's no call out number that it can verify - so I'd
like to set it up so that if there's a condition that'd cause the system to
call a monitoring service, I'll get the call on my phone.  It's a DSC Power
832 system - can anyone point me to how I could program it to call my
phone - if that's not possible, is there any way to eliminate the condition
that's lighting the trouble light?

Thanks!