Spectra 1728 alarm state panel

I recently took out a Paradox Spectra 1728 from one of my clients.
The panel is in alarm state and i do not know the master code or any
other user code. Of course i know the installer code and i have the
panel lock. The panel was leased to myu client so after the leasing
period i took it back. Any idea how i can disarm it? trying with
winload but because it is in alarm state i can not do nothing...