1099 - Excessive and onerous reporting

Repealed. Has been signed by president.  I guess I am slow to notice.  I
found numerous references when I looked.   It looks like the "screw you
small business owners, 'your invoices and checks aren't good enough proof of
payment,'" mandatory 1099 reporting of all transactions over $600 or groos
of $600 in a single year to single vendor has been repealed.

Woo!  Hoo!

Still have the regular reporting requirements we had before.