Re: TV Alarms Suck

On May 17, 12:53=A0am, "Bob La Londe" <onebike...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm watching an old episode of episode of NCIS LA right now, and they sho=
w a
> keypad with a green ready light on and say its armed. =A0Then they swap s=
ome
> wires around in a crude box on the outside of the building to disable it.
> LOL. =A0Sigh.

The movie " Thief " with James Cann  from early 80's comes the most
genuine to how alarms where taken out pre digital dialer days. as well
as how they cracked safes etc.

another good one to watch is 30's  " Night Key " with Boris Karloff as
an alarm inventor who gets ripped off and gets his revenge.