Re: Tom's aiming for the "Big Time"

On May 14, 2:53=A0pm, Jim <alarmi...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> From Security Systems News
>
> http://www.securitysystemsnews.com/article/online-alarm-quotes-gets-f... =
<

Oh man here we go :)

Wait until you read the article in Locksmith Ledger.

I would though like to give thanks to many of you with whom I have
corresponded over the last umpteen years here.
It wouldn't be truthful if I didn't say each and every one of you came
to mind as this was being created. The majority of people here are the
very type of members we hope to recruit.
We want the small guy. We want the guy who puts pride in his work. We
don't want the guy looking to sell me 300 deals from door knocking per
month.
What I created was a program that will make a one man show as
competitive as the big boys without having to sell your soul.
Think of it as an all you can eat buffet. You pay for the plate, we
have 40 items on the steam table, some of which you will like and some
you won't. Enjoy the ones you like and leave with a full tummy.

There are alarm dealers here who have been in this business almost as
long as I have been alive yet they pay much higher rates on equipment
and monitoring than many other companies. If they paid less they would
compete better because they do a better job.
If they had access to capital they could take on larger jobs. If they
could accept renters without exposing themselves financially they
would.
If they ever had a shot at receiving qualified leads from the net
they'd close more.
We bring all of that to the table and then some. We can save you money
on equipment. We can save you money on monitoring. We can give you
access to cash options. We can make you competitive without you
becoming another one of the whores that infest this industry. We are
supposed to compliment your business rather than corrupt it.
The more members we enroll the stronger we become. We already have
more members than some other "dealer" programs (70+), and by the end
of June we should have close to 300 members.

I've told you guys before to put the egos to the side and get in touch
with me. Anyone that installs systems would be foolish if they didn't
at least investigate our entire offer.

For the record I was wearing a tank top during a conference call in
which we closed a deal with a manufacturer.