Re: Missouri AG files suit against Pinnacle Security

On May 6, 7:57=A0am, nick markowitz <nmarkow...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On May 5, 5:18=A0pm, "Doug" <d...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> >http://www.securitysales.com/Channel/Business-Management/News/2011/05...
>
> > Doug
>
> These ass hole door to door sales people never learn I know how many
> people around me who got rooked into $43.00 a month for piece of crap
> system from APX /Vivant and do not even use it.

RHC: Hey, it's very much "buyer beware" in this business ...always has
been and likely always will be. People who don't do their research
will pay the price !

I look at it this way, with so many scumbags out there, it only makes
legitimate companies look better than ever...