Re: Another strange phone call about I am dead or out of business

> Here's a possible solution (it's going to cost you some money):
>
> Take out a full page ad in your local paper (make it look like a wanted
> poster).
>
> NICK MARKOWITZ ALIVE!
> (Rumors of his demise prove false!)
> It's business at usual at Markowitz Electric and Integration!
> MAY SPECIAL!  $99.99 HOME ALARM SYSTEM.
>
> Okay - that last line was out of line!  :-)

If your are going to that take it to a different level.

 NICK MARKOWITZ IS STILL ALIVE!
(Rumors of his demise prove false!)
If you know something to the contrary or know who
is passing on these rumors please contact the
local police at 814-xxx-xxxx for instructions.
It's business at usual at Markowitz Electric and Integration!
Call Nick and ask for this months specials.

Les