Re: My latest blog entry

On 5/4/2011 5:59 PM, nick markowitz wrote:
> I started a blog last year thought i would share it with group for
> those who have not seen it.
>
> http://nickmarkowitz.blogspot.com/2011/05/fire-never-takes-holiday-off.html

Thanks Nick.

In addition to being a helpful reminder of the importance of smoke
detectors and escape plans, it is a powerful reminder of the burden so
many firefighters have to face.

Of the many things etched into my memory from Dec 9, '06, one is the
grim looks on the faces of the firemen we passed as my wife and I walked
from where we parked to the fire Chief's vehicle.