Re: NetTalk Duo VoIP

On Mar 24, 10:25=A0am, G. Morgan <usenet_ab...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> tourman <robercampb...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Plus I also have a
> >legal document I have used in the past for such situations.
>
> Would you mind sharing that? =A0Same email as before (Gmail), or if you f=
orgot,
> the one above works. =A0
>
> Thanks!

RHC: Give me a bit of time and I'll send it to you as a PDF. Note
however, I plan to modify it even further in the near future.
Honestly, I think it's true value is in re-inforcing in the customers
mind that this is a relatively poor way to implement his security
monitoring - it should make him cautious before he plays around with
things..