Re: Running circuits together

On Mar 20, 7:04=A0am, JoeRaisin <joeraisin2...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Is there a code issue with running initiating circuits and notification
> circuits in the same raceway?
>
> Another tech made this assertion, but I think he is confusing it with
> the out and return of a class A circuit.

The system should be installed according to the manufacturers
instructions, for example, Silent Knight installation manuals state
that the circuits must be run in different conduits or if they must be
run in the same conduit it should be for as short a distance as
possible or you must use shielded cable.

Doug