Re: Some installers should not be working on advanced panels

On Mar 18, 4:01=A0pm, nick markowitz <nmarkow...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> They should put a very big note in Vista 32FB- 128 FB BP etc. As Well
> as NX-8 etc etc.
>
> WARNING THIS PANEL IS TO BE INSTALLED AND PROGRAMMED ONLY BY
> EXPERIENCED INSTALLERS. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO PROGRAM BY HAND UNLESS YOU
> KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE DOING OR YOU COULD PUT LIFE AND PROPERTY AT
> RISK.
> THIS PANEL HAS EXTENSIVE MENUS AND ADVANCED FUNCTIONS =A0ONLY A
> QUALIFIED TECH WILL FULLY UNDERSTAND.
>
> IF YOU ARE NOT SURE KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF AND PUT YOUR SCREW DRIVER DOWN
> AND GET SOME ONE WHO DOES.
>
> Once again I found some fucking idiot =A0installers who tried to install
> addressable smokes on the 2 wire loop could not get it working so they
> just turned off zone and left it disabled =A0over year 1/2 ago.
>
> Could not get heat loop working had series and parallel resistors on
> it. so they disabled it and told no one .
> had wrong resistors where the hell they came up with 10 k resistors
> when only 2 k come with panels.
>
> This was a 3 million dollar home and there where no 120 daisy chain
> smokes in residence.

RHC: You think ?? Hey, I see that all the time, regardless of the
alarm company or anything else. There are far too many incompetent
installers in this industry, just as there are far too many
incompetent people in any line of work. Only thing is in our line of
work, when things don't work, people can actually get hurt (especially
in the fire alarm industry).

Don't let it get to you...just fix the problem and move on....