Re: Need Ladder Info

On Mar 11, 12:54=A0am, G. Morgan <usenet_ab...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Jim <alarmi...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> >If you need an extension ladder you don't open up the step ladder
> >part, you just extend the extension and lean it against the wall .....
> >or what ever.
>
> >Duuuuuuh!
>
> Nope. It's for going vertical.

I have worked off them and you are suppose to wear a harness which
holds you in place My climbing harness I use to climb towers works
great  on it.
The middle section is actually very sturdy  when ladder is unfolded.
I am use to climbing on all kinds of structures , towers and cranes so
it is not a big deal for me but for a first time user it can be very
scary.
they make step ladders to 14' you can rent  and one man lifts as well.