Re: Need Ladder Info

On Mar 10, 7:26=A0pm, JoeRaisin <joeraisin2...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 3/10/2011 7:15 PM, JoeRaisin wrote:
>
> > Looking for a ladder I was told about. It is a step ladder in which
> > there is an extension up through the middle. So I guess at it's full
> > extension it would look like a piece sign (???).
>
> > Sounds scary as hell, but may be the a real time saver on an upcoming
> > job. Looking for pictures of one to see what the hell I'd be dealing
> > with. If it looks TOO stupid I'll pass.
>
> > I tried googling "extension step ladder" and various other sequences of
> > those words but nothing that looks like what was described to me.
>
> > Hope someone can help.
>
> Never mind - it's a "trestle ladder" and just looking at a picture of it
> gives a pucker factor of 15 out of 10.
>
> People climb these things?

Ya know ..... I was just thinking about this a little bit and I think
I know how this ladder is supposed to be used.

If you need a step ladder, you just use the step ladder part.

If you need an extension ladder you don't open up the step ladder
part, you just extend the extension and lean it against the wall .....
or what ever.

Duuuuuuh!