Re: It’s like Ebay for the alarm industry!! Alarm techs and Alarm companies register now!

On Jun 22, 9:19=A0pm, tourman <robercampb...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Jun 22, 5:38=A0pm, nick markowitz <nmarkow...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > > Why not just post the real URL?
>
> > >http://www.fciassociates.com/
>
> > > What are the net terms for payment after completion of work?
>
> > I am to the point with these national service company's that you can
> > not trust but a very few of them and the rest can kiss my fucking ass
> > if they think I will ever run a call for them. =A0Let alone the
> > liability involved.
>
> RHC: For what it's worth, in all the years I've been in business, the
> ONLY ones who have ever not paid for subcontract work or board
> unlocking, or tried to cheat me, have been other alarm companies, as
> surprising as that may be. =A0Never a customer !
>
> Not sure what that says actually

Theres an Interstate Battery  distributor down road from me and I was
asking him about the 12 volt 7 amp battery's he carried and he asked
if I was in alarm business I said yes and he went on to tell me all
the alarm dealers who tried ripping him off. Hate to say it but the
biggest  amount  of the unethical, thieves, liars and back stabbers i
have ever encountered any where was in the alarm business . Then again
we have lost so many people from heart attacks around here I wonder
why?