Re: Anyone know how to protect a utility trailer in the homeowners yard?

"Jim Rojas" <jrojas@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Bob La Londe wrote:
>> "paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <brewington75@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>>> Anyone know how to protect a utility trailer in the homeowners yard?
>>> He parks it beside the road.
>>> He has an Ademco panel with wireless capability.
>>> Any suggestions?
>>> Thanks.
>>
>> Magnetic pull apart. You can get them any length from GRI.
>
> The pull apart is fine.
> Program the transmitter as unsupervised.
> If the trailer is all metal, you will need to mount the transmitter in a
> weather proof box. You can tamper the box on a separate loop.

Heck I  was thinking put the transmitter under the eve of the house.  Leave
it supervised and set it up so if he forgets ands and pulls the trailer out
the pull apart will disengage and set off his alarm.  Get a second socket to
plug it into when the trailer is not there.