Re: Good bye cruel world.

"nick markowitz"  a écrit dans le message de groupe de discussion :
65a95264-0bb7-46b4-856e-4fbc191b3df2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Jun 29, 12:29 pm, "vssdoug" <vssd...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> "Frank Kurz" <t...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> > On 29/06/2011 4:21 AM, terryT@resx wrote:

> >> Ham radio?  That's the new CB radio since they took away the code
> >> requirement.
>
> > At least he won't have to worry about spelling.  :-)
>
> I'm not really sure that Pete was ever worried about spelling.
>
> Doug

They have not used Morse code in  the oceans for many years now  its
basically dead.. Ham Radio still requires a test unlike CB and you
would be surprised how many can not even pass novice level.
That said it did not help that the shit shack and other sold ham
radios to those with no ham license. but One thing Ham radio polices
it self so you do not have the wild west that CB is. which it self is
pretty dead except for truckers construction sites and in country
where its the hill billy cell phone.

Ham radio is a great hobby, and the people of the ham community are even
better.. we help each other in every aspect of the hobby and even when time
are bad, we do help our fellow hams in there life.

If It would be like that for in our trade, we would all be rich and happy!