Re: Who's blog is this ?? --- Security related

mleuck Wrote:

>Sticking with a standard hardwired system is fine and I agree with
>them for many installations but find me an inexpensive hardwired
>system from any major manufacturer with a touch-screen. I wish someone
>did.

Yeah, paying $300 for a touch screen is way overpriced. Considering the
technology can be had on the cheap on other (non alarm) devices.  I have
a Galaxy Tab 7" touch screen  with more processing power than any alarm
system, with built in GSM, 2-Way voice and video,  WLAN, and storage.

All I need is wireless IP based sensors and a little software...

So what company is secretly making IP wireless devices?  I think that's
the future of wireless.

And if I'm the first one who thought of that, I want a cut from whoever
steals my idea.