Re: alarm receiver emulators

Here is the hardware solution, not cheap, but sure beats pulling your hair
out trying to get Asterisk working.

http://www.microseveninc.com/

http://www.microseveninc.com/ar101.htm $300.00

"mleuck" <m.leuck@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Jan 29, 8:30 am, "Hakma" <ha...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> As far as I can remember, Asterisk can only talk Contact ID and unless you
> are familiar with script writing in Linux, it's going to be s steep
> learning
> curve.
>
> Easier to just buy a used receiver.

True although hard to find and usually expensive

Ebay shows a couple of old Radionics receivers but I doubt they
support anything more than Modem or BFSK format.