Re: alarm receiver emulators

"ABLE1" <royboynospam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>"G. Morgan" <g.m@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> "ABLE1" <royboynospam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>

>>>"G. Morgan" <g.m@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

>>>Graham,
>>>
>>>Didn't I send you the link for the developer or was that someone else???
>>

>> Are you talking about Asterisk or something else?

>http://www.mattgwatson.ca/software-download/

Ah, yes. You sent me that.  I still have it in the inbox, sorry I
havn't replied!

I found a script here that will help with Asterisk.

http://www.alphito.si/uploads/media/after_alarm_event_php

And this:
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/index.php?page=Asterisk+cmd+AlarmReceiver

I thought Mark was talking about about something different he has.