Re: Replacing Radionics with Vista 20P

The Radionics uses 2K EOLR for fire and 1K EOLR for alarm.  The Vista uses
2K for both fire and alarm.  I replaced all the 1K alarm EOLRs with 2K EOLRs
and all the alarm sensors are now functioning on the Vista.

The Radionics D2112 uses powered two-wire 2K EOLR on the fire zone, so I did
not have to replace that resistor.  However, the Vista 20P panel still
indicates a fault on the fire zone (The Radionics did not report a fault
prior to removal).  I have checked polatiry (positive on 8, negative on 9)
and tested voltages at the panel, at the smoke, and across the EOLR.  All
are 13+ VDC.  The resistance of the fire circuit is 2K.

There are two fire devices wired to the panel.  One is a System Sensor
2100TD smoke and the other is a Potter VSR-SF waterflow alarm.
Four-conductor fire wire runs from the panel to each fire device, red/black
powered outgoing and blue/brown return.  The return pair of the first is
wired to the outgoing of the second.  The second return has a 2K EOLR.

Question: Are these two fire devices compatible with the Vista 20P?

Best,
Christopher