Re: A sprinkler What if Question

On Jan 15, 9:01=A0am, "Doug" <d...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> "nick markowitz" <nmarkow...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> >http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2011/01/14/officials-man-dead-after-fi...
>
> > But of course none of the sprinkler advocacy groups mention how many
> > times you can die from a fire in your home and the sprinkler system
> > will not help.
>
> Just the once Nick
>
> Doug

There has been many of these crazy low burn fires in my area  2 years
ago an elderly couple lost there lives in just such a fire. the fire
dept only found out after some one walking there dog by the couples
home discovered the windows where all dark with heavy soot and called
911 after not getting an answer at door. Again though
no working smoke detector in the home.
You have to see the pictures .