Re: Automatic fire sprinklers

Cindy Hamilton <angelicapaganelli@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>So, about how many people have any kind of security system
>in their house?  They're pretty rare here in small-town Midwest.

Prewires are pretty common in new construction these days. A relative bought an
entry level home a couple of years ago that came with it, as did the last
(somewhat higher level) house I had built. The spinkler system has an
independent bell tied to a flow switch. I added a relay and brought it into the
house alarm.