Re: 7845i and Total Connect

>> Yes you could assuming the outdoor PIR is programmed not to set off
>> the rest of the system

> The 24 hr montior zone is handy for that

Thanks, I'll review the zone documentation for 24 hr.  None of my outdoor
sensors should ever send an alarm to the CS, but they could be an indication
that a breakin is about to occur, so I want a text message to alert me so I
can review cameras and take action if needed.  Thanks again.

Best,
Christopher