Re: Transmitting an all is well packet from sensor to main control unit

On Dec 31 2010, 7:54=A0am, mister accavanno <mraccavanno...@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> On Dec 31, 12:34=A0am, G. Morgan <usenet_ab...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > mister accavanno <mraccavanno...@xxxxxxxxx
>
> I just got this job installing alarm systems. Now, listen, I am not a
> certified technician, but more of a helper. So please bare with me
> with these questions I have. My boss is a dick and I think is just a
> miserable bastard. So I do not communicate with him at all. Plus, I
> have not attended any technical or alarm installing classes.
> I just am intrigued with the way this electronic equipment
> works(communicates via airwaves, rf, ir, etc.). I know I am putting
> myself at risk by asking such trivial questions and therefore will
> probably be flamed with such responses like read a damn book, or
> search on technical websites for the information. I do not have the
> books, or any manuals and even the manuals I do get to read are only
> related to the system we are installing at the time. It doesn't inform
> me with the information I am about to ask about. The last post I
> posted, resulted with a with a few replies but did not inform me with
> the technical details for which I was hoping for.
> I am concerned with wireless systems and the way the sensors
> communicate with the Main Control Panel. Now, if you think that the
> answers are a bit top secret and should not be described on a security
> forum such as this, I understand and will find the information
> elsewhere, someday. It is not a life or death situation here, with me.
> I am just intrigued. I have some interesting thoughts on this subject
> and depending on the responses I receive, I will disclose my thoughts
> about this wireless intruder(burglar) industry. I think some of you
> will be interested with what my thoughts are. My name is not
> Paul(whoever that guy is). From what I understand by now, this guy
> Paul has been a pain in the ass to many of this newsgroup's members.
> Okay, we have the Main Control Unit, along with the pir sensors and
> all the perimeter units on the doors and windows. I know there are
> many other sensor units that detect noise, vibrations, etc. As I
> stated in one of my first posts, when the owner of the house, or
> retail store, or whatever warehouse or building is being secured by a
> wireless system, leaves the premises and activates their alarm system,
> the system is now in the armed mode. My question is, while in the
> armed mode, the sensors are up on the wall probably with a green diode
> light blaring without a blink. If the information I have already, the
> sensor transmits a certain code every so often as programed. This
> periodic transmission is a packet of some sort telling the MCU that it
> is working properly(that is is still there, the battery is still in
> good condition, all is well, etc.). Other than that, the sensor is
> just there in an idle mode. That is until an unidentified object
> consisting of a certain amount of heat passes through it's protected
> area. At that point, if I am correct, the unit transmits a message
> [...]

Problem #1 is your posts are almost as long as Robert Campbell's
Problem #2 is you use big words which will confuse G Morgan
Problem #3 is what you ask is either unknown or won't be disclosed by
whose who know