Re: Another scum ADT authorized dealer at it again?

"nick markowitz" <nmarkowitz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> On Dec 31, 9:58 am, tourman <robercampb...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> > I check that site out a lot for some of the stuff they publish but
>> > keep in mind it's still someone's story which may or may not have
>> > happened.
>>
>> RHC: At the risk of seeming to "bash" ADT, it's certainly believable.
>> I once had a salesman come to the door while I was doing the final
>> paperwork for an alarm I had just installed that day. I listened in
>> the background while the salesman said exactly that to the client the
>> door before the customer politely turned him away. In fairness, I
>> don't know if it was ADT or some other opportunistic company, but the
>> point is, that's exactly the approach that this guy was taking.....
>>
>> His point to never take the word of a door to door salesman (selling
>> whatever) is good advice........
>
> ADT rep came around my parents place after break ins and my dad told
> him to take a hike along with the APX gal.

The classic to me was back when I had two of my service trucks parked in my
driveway at home, and the ADT dealer dude came knocking on my door without a
local door to door sales license.  I asked him if he noticed the service
trucks, and he said, "Yeah, but I thought you might want a good alarm
system."

I asked him if if his mother knew he was in the habit of sodomizing the
canine that sired him.  When I couldn't get him mad enough to take a swing
at me I called the police and reported him for failing to provide a city
door to door license when requested.