ATC Monitoring has been approved for Alarmnet

The central station I have used for many years Alarm
Telecommunications Center  ATC in Wheatland Pa. has been approved for
Alarmnet
which will bring my customers total connect etc.  if any one is
looking for an excellent small station this is it. they also have a
Surguard IP receiver as well  1-800-444-2892 for more info.
they handle accounts for  many small dealers like me.