> On Feb 23, 7:28=A0pm, Jim Rojas <jro...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

> > jackcsg wrote:

> > > Thanks fellas...figured it out. After 5 days of pulling my hair
> > > out.....
> > > I enabled the devices. Tech Support (Honeywell) was no help.
> > > Works like a champ with them enabled....
>
> > > I should just stick with DMP.
>
> > > lol
>
> > Next time send me a text, and I can call you back anywhere in the US &
> > Canada.
>
> > Jim Rojas
> > Technical Manuals Online!http://www.tech-man.com
> > 8002 Cornwall Lane
> > Tampa, FL 33615-4604
> > 813-884-6335
>
> Honeywell needs a back number for real techs with real questions to
> call =A0when they can prove there proficient with panels.
> I call them 2-3 times a year for a special set up I am doing and there
> shocked I actually have a computer with compass running set up and
> ready to go.-

You're going to ruin the reputation of alarm installers if you keep
THAT up.

According to Mark, just the few people in this group are the only
installers who use computers to program.

I had to call Napco tech support for the first time yesterday in about
a year.

Here's a helpful hint on Napco panels.
If you ever come across a keypad with a compatibility number programed
in it ...... try 8888. Tech says that sometimes it may unlock the
keypad.