Original 30's Ademco panel

If your on face book check out my wall I have pictures of a ademco 110
panel from 30's which was hand built and used parts bought from
sterling manufacturing before they put the Ademco name on what they
made. also got some neat fire stuff as well. enjoy.
If you do not have an account there's a way to view it but still
figuring that out.