Re: Customer had to close shop can not get employees

"nick markowitz" wrote in message
> One of my long time customers had to close one of there locations
> because they could not get
> a dependable employee despite several weeks try in a community that
> has 24% unemployment.
> yet everyone is complaining they can not find work go figure.

My neighbor lost his job and his family was running out of food. I
found a place in town where you could do volunteer work for a few
hours a week and in return get free food...

I told my neighbor about this. He said: "I'm NOT going to work for
it!"

Then there is the guy I had helping me pour a pad of concrete for my
back door... He had the concrete sloping TOWARD the door! I had to
*argue* with him that it needs to slope away from the door so when it
rains, the water will run into the yard rather then go into the house.
He got pissed off and said "OK, do it your way"!