Re: Customer had to close shop can not get employees

> nick markowitz" <nmarkowitz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> One of my long time customers had to close one of there locations
> because they could not get
> a dependable employee despite several weeks try in a community that
> has 24% unemployment.
> yet everyone is complaining they can not find work go figure.

Eay-Yup.

For years I tried to build my business, train employees play all the games.
I have had only two guys I would hire back if they were available today.  I
just quit trying a several years ago.  I take as much work as I can do by
myself and that's it.  I got tired of having to finish other people's work,
and then do more work so I could afford to pay them for not doing it.

At one point I had three full time installers, 1 full time salesperson and a
full time office assistant.  I worked 80 hour weeks and made less than I do
right now working part time in a crap economy.