Re: FCI 7200 Fire Panel

"RockyTSquirrel" <gafa_usa@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Sad ,  But  too TRUE!
>
>RTS

Rocky,

The WLM client version you are using has a major bug.

It does not insert the greater-than symbols ">" when you reply, so
the quoted lines show up as *you* have written them.

See how your message looks:

It looks like you wrote (but you didn't):

"Thanks anyway mleuck, I was hoping you had some real info on that
panel.  The reason I asked in this group was to find a fire tech
that is familiar with that particular panel.  I realize from the
reputation of this group that I wouldnt get too many legitimate
offers of help.
James"

WLM is broken at present, the prior version 14.xxxstable DID
handle quoting correctly.  They actually did a milestone release
(5) with more bugs than (14) !!

I use Agent and Thunderbird (sometimes).  I think you'll like
Thunderbird better than WLM.

Just a head's up.  ;-)