 I log in and

I can send it to

> > > Your right mleuck, the hard reset did not work. =A0:(
>
> > > What do you suggest I try next?
>
> > > James
>
> > Find a licensed fire tech who knows the panel, doesn't sound like you
> > are one or are experienced in fire panel programming- Hide quoted text =
-

> Thanks anyway mleuck, I was hoping you had some real info on that
> panel. =A0The reason I asked in this group was to find a fire tech that
> is familiar with that particular panel. =A0I realize from the reputation
> of this group that I wouldnt get too many legitimate offers of help.
>
> James

I made a legitimate offer of help and told you what should be done,
you have a critical fire panel of which you can't even do the simplest
thing like get into programming. It doesn't matter if you have the
programming documents or not with the statements you'd said here you
should not be tampering with that panel.