> > > Hard reset of a critical fire panel, yea that'll do it...jeez- Hide
> > > quoted text -

> > Your right mleuck, the hard reset did not work.  :(
>
> > What do you suggest I try next?
>
> > James
>
> Find a licensed fire tech who knows the panel, doesn't sound like you
> are one or are experienced in fire panel programming- Hide quoted text -

Thanks anyway mleuck, I was hoping you had some real info on that
panel.  The reason I asked in this group was to find a fire tech that
is familiar with that particular panel.  I realize from the reputation
of this group that I wouldnt get too many legitimate offers of help.

James

Sad ,  But  too TRUE!

RTS