Re: GEM-RP1CAe2 replacement

On Feb 11, 7:11=A0pm, wallstreet123456 <szigg...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ummmm, I'm kinda guessing now but off hand I'd say that in the past,
the back light went dark when not in use. Then ( I think) it only went
dim when not in use and got brighter when you pressed a key. I haven't
noticed any change of late, but maybe it just slipped by me. So ......
I dough-no. However, the back light is an LED. It may well stay lit
longer than you're on this earth.