Re: GEM-RP1CAe2 replacement

On Feb 11, 1:40=A0pm, Jim <alarmi...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Feb 11, 2:13=A0am, Frank Kurz <t...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

> > > I think I've said it here before but, if I had to describe myself it
> > > would be....
>
> > > I'm a nice guy.
>
> > > I'm a nice guy.
>
> > > I'm a nice guy.
>
> > > I'm a nice guy.
>
> > > Then .................... I'm not nice guy.
>
> > > What the f.....k is it to ya anyway?
>
> > > (How's that? Feel better now?)
>
> > Loads! =A0Thanks Jim.-
>
> Well, it's really a relief that you feel better now.
>
> See? =A0 Now if that isn't proof of what a nice guy I am, ..... I don't
> know what is.- Hide quoted text -

Thanks Jim,
I was able to change the keypad with all of the instructions you gave
me and the system is working fine.

One thing I noticed is that this new keypad stays illuminated all the
time, in the past the light would turn off after about 30 seconds. Is
there a setting somewhere I have to change in order to get it to time
out? I am concerned that the light will eventually burn out.

Thanks again
Steven