Re: OT: United Nations Gun control

"G. Morgan" <g.m@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:tq7bl6l43ptorpqd8ei5t3sejjcdv6tnlk@xxxxxxxxxx
> Jim <alarminex@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>>In all of this, as the true nature of the Obama administration sell-
>>out of our nation unfolds, NRA members must prepare for the coming
>>battles to prevent and reverse the damage the administration`s
>>"change" is inflicting on American freedom and our sovereignty.
>

> Do you actually think Americans will line-up and turn their
> firearms in?

Do you think individuals whose firearms transactions have been tracked for
years will be able to standup to armed swat teams who standby while officers
serve them individually with papers to turn over all of their guns?

Will you personally stand by yourself and die and put your family at risk of
death or imprisonment to keep your guns?

Will you be prepared to take on a dozens of agents in body armor when they
storm your house if you refuse the first polite request?

Lets throw a little dose of reality on the fire here.