Re: FCI 7200 Fire Panel

On Feb 11, 12:08=A0am, Frank Kurz <t...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 10/02/2011 7:50 PM, James B wrote:

 I try

U or do

> >> I was thinking the same thing.
>
> >> " But ..... but ..... yer Honor, I know all those people died, but
> >> some guy on the Internet told me it was alright to do it!"- Hide quote=
d text -

> > Relax you 2, of course im qualified to work on fire systems I am not a
> > dealer for FCI though. You can confirm it here if you feel the need.
>
> > =A0 =A0http://publicsafety.utah.gov/firemarshal/documents/FireAlarmCert=
ifica...

> > Frank, when it asks me for a password it is only a 2 digit spot. =A0Is
> > there a way to make it accept a 6 digit code?
>
> > Thanks,
>
> > =A0 James
>
> Yep. =A0One of the more common abbreviations used in this group is "RTFM"=
.
> =A0 In your case it looks like the system isn't responding in accordance
> with the published instructions. =A0The display should emulate what's in
> the manual. =A0You may have a bigger problem!
>
> --
> Frank Kurzwww.firetechs.net- Hide quoted text -

Thanks,  I found a different manual for the 7200 micro panel and it
matches what I have.  "it shows 2 digit codes" However the programming
process is still the same.  Im going to try powering the system down
to do a hard reset.  If that dont work it will be time for an upgrade.

Thanks for your help.

James