Re: FCI 7200 Fire Panel

On Feb 10, 5:30=A0pm, Jim <alarmi...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Feb 10, 6:34=A0pm, mleuck <m.le...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 I try

U or do

> > > Level four password is 440000. =A0The programming sequence is really
> > > specific and straight forward. =A0If you need the manual, I can send =
it to
> > > you. =A0Unless the password has been changed by the "installing compa=
ny"
> > > (which is not uncommon), you should be able to configure the system.
> > > Give me a call later in the morning. =A0I'll be in the office after 1=
100
> > > hours (Pacific). =A0The 800 number is at the bottom of every page on =
our
> > > website.
>
> > > --
> > > Frank Kurzwww.firetechs.net
>
> > Hey Frank, do you have any idea if the OP is even qualified to work on
> > a fire panel? I realize he has a program manual but other than that
> > you have no idea what his abilities are and it IS a fire panel...-
>
> I was thinking the same thing.
>
> " But ..... but ..... yer Honor, I know all those people died, but
> some guy on the Internet told me it was alright to do it!"- Hide quoted t=
ext -

Relax you 2, of course im qualified to work on fire systems I am not a
dealer for FCI though. You can confirm it here if you feel the need.

  http://publicsafety.utah.gov/firemarshal/documents/FireAlarmCertification=
s1-11-2011_000.pdf

Frank, when it asks me for a password it is only a 2 digit spot.  Is
there a way to make it accept a 6 digit code?

Thanks,

 James