GEM-RP1CAe2 replacement

I checked the keypad and it is not locked to the panel soI will be
able to switch it out no problem. When I do the swap must I power down
the entire alarm (remove the batter and unplug the power pack from the
wall?)

Do I need to move the jumper also?

After I replace the keypad and power up the unit is there anything
else I need to do or should it just (hopefully) work again.

Thanks to everyone in this form for being so helpful to me in the
past.

Steven