Anyone in S.E. Michigan?

The company I work for is looking for folks in the thumb area of
Michigan.  A lot of work coming up in Detroit and Flint.

It may not be right away 'cause the owner doesn't want to get into a
hire/layoff rotation.  But we're pretty sure of future work across
southern MI.  All our southern guys are in the Grand Rapids area right now.

The job entails running of low voltage wires for burg/fire alarms,
camera systems, intercom and door access systems.  Experience in any of
these areas would be GREAT but if the boss feels they can pull wire,
follow instructions and do a good job he'll give 'em a shot.

Right now it's subcontracts from one of the big boys - the really big
jobs they don't want to devote their folks to.

A lot of ladder & lift work, of course.

If you know anyone have 'em shoot me an email.

Thanks