ESPLOAD ?

I' m trying to dl an old esprit 738 v 3.1 Everything ok when at the
first or second ring the panel answers. But if i programm panel to
answer after lets say 4 or more rings the mode does nothing.
I believe that it cannot handshake with the panel. My modem is USR
SporsterVoice 33.6 fax modem.
Any ideas about what string to use? I am using the default espload
strings for USR 14.4 fax modem

tks in advance.

regards
Spyros