Re: Commercial Burg

> But I am still looking for the answer to this question, anybody??.
>
> Is there anything special with central station requirements such as 24
> hour
> test, Supervised Openings/Closings, or anything that would put this over
> the
> top of normal??
>
> TIA
>
> Les

Nothing special on central end that I have seen unless insurance
company requires it for open close  at minimum a weekly test
must report  ac loss,   bypass , and troubles  up/ down load must be
shut off
  look at program sheet  it will give specific  UL requirements how
particular settings must be.
as to what must be reported.

Nick,

Again Thanks!!!