Re: Commercial Burg

On Feb 3, 12:07=A0am, "ABLE1" <royboynos...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> "nick markowitz" <nmarkow...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> On Feb 2, 10:21 pm, "ABLE1" <royboynos...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

> > "G. Morgan" <g...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> > I realize there is a lot to this and I am trying to fill in the blanks.
>
> > The customer want me to install the system and he says the Ins. Co. is =
ok
> > with me doing the project as long as the equipment is UL Commercial
> > Mercantile grade.
>
> > So far I understand that the Vista 128BPE with ULKT will serve as the
> > panel.
> > Tamper on Panel Door and rear of cabinet.
> > Double EOLR's or Commercial Bias Contacts
> > Less than 4 step catch Motion Detectors
> > Dedicated Breaker for circuit
> > Cell Back-Up
> > UL Bell???
> > Some kind of enclosure that contains the power transformer
>
> > Is there anything special with central station requirements such as 24
> > hour
> > test, Supervised Openings/Closings, or anything that would put this ove=
> > the
> > top of normal??
>
> > I want to make sure I get this as right as possible. I am still getting
> > pricing and I may get priced out of the project.
>
> > Thanks again.
>
> > Les
>
> Ademco makes a UL bell =A0 its a big double lined monster =A0expensive =
=A0 o/
> c may be required
> get a copy of 128 instructions it will have a section which gives you
> all the other stuff.
>
> Thanks Nick,
>
> I was scanning the Install of the V128 but it seems that I missed Appendi=
> A. =A0Thanks very helpful.
>
> But I am still looking for the answer to this question, anybody??.
>
> =A0Is there anything special with central station requirements such as 24=
 hour
> =A0test, Supervised Openings/Closings, or anything that would put this ov=
er
> the
> =A0top of normal??
>
> TIA
>
> Les

Nothing special on central end that I have seen unless insurance
company requires it for open close  at minimum a weekly test
must report  ac loss,   bypass , and troubles  up/ down load must be
shut off
  look at program sheet  it will give specific  UL requirements how
particular settings must be.
as to what must be reported.