Re: Commercial Burg

"Doug" <doug@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:ft72p.35758$Tg1.34428@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> "ABLE1" <royboynospam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I have been asked to install an alarm system in a jewelry store.  The
>> insurance company said that the system panel needs to the following.
>>
>> UL Listed Commercial Burg Mercantile Grade with Attack Kit.
>>
>> So far I have found that the Vista 128-BPE we/ Vista ULKT seems to fit
>> the bill.
>>
>> My question here is there any other choices out there to fit the bill??
>>
>> And what other tricks or things do I need to consider??
>>
>> I am having a feeling that my choices are very slim.
>>
>> Thanks to all for the assist.
>>
>> Les
>>

> You might want to verify if they need you, the alarm company to be UL, in
> this area (Southern California) most jewelry stores and/or their insurance
> companies require the whole thing to be UL, the installing company. the
> monitoring company and the installed equipment.
>
> Doug

That's already verified by the owner in a phone conversation with his agent.
Installing company NOT required to be UL.  Only the equipment needs to be as
well as the Central Station.

I am more interested at this point as to what equipment meets the
requirement, can get it and support the stuff.

Thanks,

Les