Re: Boom truck

I knew about the training cert for OSHA for booms and scissor lifts and such
but not about the harness. Thanks for the advice. Sometimes I get stuck
working with this one G.C. that really pissed in some OSHA guy's Post
Toasties, and now OSHA does an anal exam on every sub on his jobs.

"nick markowitz" <nmarkowitz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Dec 23, 10:54 pm, "Just Looking" <S...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Anyone ever buy a boom truck for CCTV servicing? Got one the other day for
> little over $20K. 1 Ton Ford Diesel '05 with 76K miles. Lots of sites will
> be far easier to service with this rig.
> Ladders? Who needs stinking ladders?

Just remember to keep the hydraulics serviced and that your properly
covered with insurance when your using a bucket truck
also be aware of OSHA harness requirements etc or you will find out
like one of the electrical contractors I know about the money pit a
bucket truck can become.