Interesting

Jim said:
Mine is practical and hands on.
I've always thought I would have made a good engineer, as I have this
automatic basic understanding of how most things work and I've always
had "good hands" .    But .... some people just don't get all the
talents necessary towards their preferred endeavors. Me? really bad at
math. Just couldn't remember the formulas. So I stuck to the technical
end, and following the good advice of a mentor, I got into the
business end of electronics and used my innate knowledge of how things
work to out-shine most of the other people in sales and marketing.
Ultimately finding that I had a talent that had been hidden from
me ..... the gut's and ability to utilize all the things I learned in
big business ..... to run my own business. Took off the three piece
suit and have been crawling in attics and crawl spaces ever since. I
just have to know how every thing works and can be made to work better or
how to fix it.

Geezzzz Jim, sounds like you have been plagiarizing my bio.  :-)
Either that or we are clones.  :-) :-)  Except for the sound thing
you do, almost scary to think.

Les